Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Day

Last day with the kiddies today. Middle school has been a blast. It really takes me back to when times were, for the most part, carefree. Seeing all the students walking around, running late to class, talking in class, getting smart with the teacher: that was me in middle school! And High School, for that matter. I'm always amazed at how my life has come full circle. It's a weird to think about where I may or may not be in the next 5 and 10 years. Hopefully teaching. Hopefully riding.

Either way, I'm going to miss my class. I am very fortunate to have had a class that was so smart, funny, at times testing, but in general a cool bunch. I hope they enjoyed my teaching style, even though they only got to see small glimpses of it throughout the semester.

Now it's time for high school. I'll be teaching an 11th (?) grade AVID class and a 12th grade U.S. Government class. Fun stuff, hopefully, and more learning to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment